REMC - Regional Educational Media Center
The Regional Educational Media Center (REMC) is a statewide organization committed to providing media, technology resources, professional development, and educational resources to Michigan’s students and teachers.
Visit the REMC Association page.
REMC 2C Newsletters
REMC MISSION AND BELIEFS
The REMC Association of Michigan believes that it must provide proactive leadership to the Michigan educational community by participating with other organizations in building a vision that supports quality teaching and learning and provides equity to Michigan's pre-K-12 students.
The REMC Association of Michigan will accomplish this within the framework of the following principles:
- Improve learning for all students.
- Support constituents and improve teaching and learning statewide through future-focused collaboration, leadership, and service.
- Empower teachers to create high-quality, engaging instructional environments when they have access to the necessary skills, tools, and rich sources of information.
- Provide effective cost savings through statewide cooperative purchasing, which allows local resources to be reallocated to enhance teaching and learning.
- Advance statewide connectivity through delivery systems and infrastructure.
Satellite centers are located at Wexford-Missaukee ISD (REMC 2 South) in Cadillac and Charlevoix-Emmet ISD (REMC 2 North) in Charlevoix, Michigan.